Shimla, Feb 15
One child died and eight persons of the same family suffered burn injuries, while property tune to crores was damaged in two separate incidents in the Shimla district of Himachal Pradesh today.
A spokesperson said that in the first incident infernos broke out in a two storied wooden massion house of a Sohan lal resident of Todsa village of jangla subtehsil of Rohru Subdivision around midnight. Fire broke out due to electric short circuit.
In the incident one child died and seven other members of the deceased family suffered burn injuries and were hospitalized. Immediate relief would be disbursed soon to affected member of family. Deceased Child was identified as Pawan S/o Sh. Deepak lal. House of victim family completely damaged in the mishap.
State Disaster Management authority spokesperson Sudesh Mokta informed that in another, property tune Crores of rupees has been damaged due to a massive fire at Chauhan Hardware in Bithal, of Rampur. The fire started at 4.12 am in the morning. Efforts are being made to douse the inferno.
Gutted multi-storey building belonged to a business known Chauhan- hardware. He said that fire broke out from Timber Depot at Bithal under Kumarsan subdivision in Shimla district. Fire Tenders from Kumarsain and Rampur rushed to the spot to control the fire. CISF Payal also moved their fire tender to the incident site to control the fire, they added.