Shimla, Nov 7
A devastating fire broke out in the congested and densely populated market of Lower Bazar Shimla rendering loss of lakhs of rupees to the property.
Fire probably broke out from an electric short circuit at 1030 hrs on Saturday in Vandhana Emporium at thickly populated Lower Bazar Market causing panic among the nearby shop keepers.
Superintendent of Police Mohit Chawala confirmed that fire started in a shop near Mosque and Subaji mandi in the upper  floor of Vandhana emporium. This places is near a to congested surrounding having number of shops, highly congested  Shimla Sabji Mandi, Mosque and Shimla Saddar police station, said Chawala.
Two fire tenders were pressed from the Mall road and one each from Boilueganj and Chhota Shimla took one hour to douse down the infernos.  No loss of life was reported in the mishap. Fire Official Balkrishan said that blazes were brought under the control rendered approximately four lakh rupees loss to the property. Besides dousing down of fire in time saved properties to the tune of Crore of rupees.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here