11 fire mishaps in Himachal on Diwali night

0
Photo used for indicative purpose only. Source: Internet
Shimla, Nov 5
As many as eleven incidents of major fire mishaps occurred on Diwali night in the state in which three houses, each cowsheds and two buffalo injuried in last 24 hrs during Diwali night, informed state Disaster management authority.
Spokesperson of Himachal Pradesh State Disaster management authority informed that fire broke out at 2118hrs at Kandrour Bilaspur district and one Grass Stock pile was reduced to ashes.
Another fire incident also occurred at 2147 hrs under Govt.S.S.School Chandpur in Bilaspur district and here too one cowshed was damaged.
The owner of the cowsheds identified as Nikka Ram S/O Balli Ram VPO Kandrour of Bilaspur district. The fire rendered estimated loss of Rs.25.000.
Third fire mishap also occurred in Bilaspur at 010hrs today in which one cowshed got damaged. The fire also rendered estimated loss of Rs.20.000. The Victim identified as Yoginder Kumar S/O Balli Ram Village Dhanwad Near Chandpur Distt. Bilaspur.
Fourth one, a house was gutted at Drabadi Gram Panchayat in Chamba district under Salooni subdivision of Chamba district yesterday evening  at around 1950hrs .No human loss was reported in the mishap.
Another house got completely gutted in Chamba at 2034hrs. A Fire tender was also deployed on spot to doused down the infernos. The Owner of house identified as Hari Singh son of Heera, Village Drobadi Gram Panchayat Kihar Tehsil Salooni District Chamba.
In yet another, a house was completely gutted in a fire mishap occurred at Chowki Chaura village of Chamba at 2104hrs. The blaze could not be doused as fire tenders could not access the Village.Villagers put off the blazes fighting them manually.Three families rendered homeless in this one . The owners of house identified as Narsingh, Alam Ram, Bensu Ram.
A fire broke out at 2045hrs in village Bhadoga Gram Panchayat Guwadi Tehsil Churah partly damaged a house.
Reportedly, A incident of Forest Fire occurred at Village Seubag Tehsil & District Kullu at 1927hrs.
The fire team left for the spot further proceedings is in progress. The Fire is under control.
Another mishap of Fire occurred at Jakatkhana Sub Division Nalagarh.  An incident of Fire occurred in a Dhaba at Bagbania Nalagarh Sub Division Nalagarh at 2155hrs.
An incident of fire occurred at Village Athwan, Tehsil Amb, district Una at 2145hrs .In which one cowshed damaged. Fire tenders rushed to spot and extinguished the fire. Two Buffalos were injured in the fire mishap.
An incident of House Fire occurred at Rampur Bushar District Shimla as  fire broke out in the 3rd floor of the three-storey house of  Rajkumar son Sita Ram. Blazes gutted down the store of books and grocery shop completely. Three fire tenders doused down the infernos.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here