Fire gutted house furniture in Shimla 

0
Photo used for indicative purpose only. Source: Internet
Shimla, Nov 13
A major fire broke out at Engine ghar of Sanjauli in the outskirt of Shimla town this morning leading to gutting of furniture in the mishap. Superintendent of police Shimla  Monika Bhutunguru said that house belonged to Anil Sharma of Shangti village. At the time of mishap around 1000hrs, it was locked from outside.
The neighbors saw smoke coming out of his house, raised alarm and called owner of the house. Fire broke out from the incense stick. Three fire tenders were rushed to the spot to control the blaze in one and half hours. In the mishap furniture was burned down. Urban development minister Suresh Bhardwaj visited the spot.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here