Home New Posts & recruitment cleared in HP Government cabinet meeting
- Filling up three posts of Professors and Lecturers each in Rajiv Gandhi Government Post Graduate Ayurvedic College, Paprola in Kangra district for strengthening the college.
- Establish Court of Additional District and Session Judge at Sarkaghat in Mandi
- Court of Civil Judge at Jhanduta in Bilaspur district alongwith creation of 27 posts of different categories to man these Courts.
- Seven posts of Assistant Professors of different departments in Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla on regular basis through direct recruitment by State Public Service Commission.
- 11 posts of Junior Office Assistant on contract basis in Ayurveda Department for smooth functioning of the department.
- Five posts of Statistical Assistant in Scheduled Castes Sub Plan Wing in Social Justice and Empowerment Department through direct recruitment on contract basis.
- Five posts of Assistant Controller, Weight and Measures wing in Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department on contract basis.
- Four posts of different categories in newly upgraded Shaheed Tilak Raj Government High School, Dhewa in Kangra district for providing better educational facilities.