Ten room of double story house gutted in devastating fire 

A youth died after burn injuries in another mishap

0
Shimla, Nov 1
Ten rooms of double story house were gutted in Devastating fire broke out under Madhana gram Panchayat of Chopal subdivision in state on Saturday evening police source said.
A double story house of Joginder and Verinder Singh both son of Anant Ram caught fire last evening. Local people tried to douse down the infernos but the entire property was reduced to ashes. Gram Panchayat President Mohan Lal informed the fire brigade but it could not arrived on the spot. No loss of life was reported in the mishap.
In another fire mishap occurred under Theog police station on Sunday a 20 yrs of Victim belonged to Haroli area of Una disrict died after the burn injuries. A case of fire arouse was lodged in the mishap occurred. Verinder Singh son of Deela Ram resident of Gahan village lodged complaint against unknown person to set a house on fire. Body of deceased burnt alive was sent for postmortem .

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here